This one-day course will help you sew and create your very own bag from scratch. You will use the skills you learned at our Sewing Skills Bootcamp, as well as learning more, plus you leave with your own unique bag at the end of the day.
This course covers such skills as:
- Sewing a laminated cotton fabric
- Sewing top seams
- Making bag Handles using fabric tape & laminated cotton
- Inserting a top Zip on your bag
- Adding Pockets to your bag
This is a one-day course, a total of 6 hours
- Session 1 Saturday morning 10am to 1pm
- Session 2 Saturday afternoon 1.30pm to 4.30pm
All materials and equipment are provided.
Lunch is included.
By end of course:
By the end of the day you will walk away with your very own completely Designer Bag, which can be reused over and over again.
To Book (call 087 953 68 18)