This course is suitable for beginners / refreshers who wish to learn or to get back into patchwork.
You will learn about:
- Fabrics, weave and grain lines
- Tools and equipment
- Basic machine sewing
- Making up a place mat or wash bag using a sewing machine.
By end of workshop:
- You will have learned the basic skills of machine sewing.
- You will have made a simple place mat or hobby bag to take home with you.
Duration and time and Dates:
- 3 hour workshop: 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm
To Book (call 087 953 68 18)