This course has been designed as a follow-on from the Sewing Skills Bootcamp Level 1. It builds on the skills already learned and introduces more.
You will learn how to:
It covers skills such as:
- Taking up/letting down hems
- Taking in/letting out a garment
- Dart manipulation
- Altering a lined jacket
This course will be 4 x 3-hour sessions, a total of 12 hours, and will run over two consecutive Saturdays.
- Session 1 Saturday morning 10am to 1pm
- Session 2 Saturday afternoon 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Session 3 the following Saturday morning 10am to 1pm
- Session 4 that afternoon Saturday 1.30pm to 4.30pm
By end of course:
By the end of the Bootcamp you will be able to tackle most of the common alterations and feel confident about revamping/upstyling your wardrobe.