You will learn how to:
- Measure a window for curtains
- Calculate amount of fabric required for different curtain types
- Choose fabric appropriate for different windows
- Cut out sample curtain
- Sew fabric, lining and interlining
- Fold Mitre Corners
- Hand stitch hems
- Use buckram as curtain heading
- You will be introduced to the different types of curtain headings. French pleating is the type you will sew in class.
All materials and equipment will be provided.
Lunch included on both days
By end of course:
You will have learned the skills to make curtains and will have sewn a sample curtain with French pleating heading.
Duration and time and Dates:
We run one day workshops and longer – four-six weeks sewing classes.
To Book (call 087 953 68 18)