This course teaches you how to make curtains.
This course assumes a basic knowledge of sewing. (See our Sewing Skills Bootcamp Level 1)
You will learn how to:
- Measure a window for curtains
- Calculate amount of fabric required for different curtain types
- Choose fabric appropriate for different windows
- Assemble a sample curtain
- Sew fabric and lining
- Fold Mitre Corners
- Hand stitch hem
- You will be introduced to the different types of curtain headings.
All materials and equipment will be provided.
By end of course:
You will have made a sample curtain and will have learned about the different curtain headings.
Duration and time:
One day workshop – 10am to 4.30pm
To Book : Call 087 953 68 18 or Email: email@example.com