This course introduces you to curtain making.
This course assumes a basic knowledge of sewing. (See our Sewing Skills Bootcamp Level 1)
- Measure a window for curtains
- Calculate amount of fabric required for different curtain types
- Choose fabric appropriate for different windows
- Assemble a sample curtain
- Sew fabric and lining
- Fold Mitre Corners
- Hand stitch hem
- You will be introduced to the different types of curtain headings.
All materials and equipment will be provided.
By end of course:
You will have made a sample curtain and learned about French pleating and other different curtain headings.
To Book : Call 087 953 68 18 or Email: email@example.com