This course teaches you how to make curtains.
You will learn how to:
- Measure a window for curtains
- Calculate amount of fabric required for different curtain types
- Choose fabric appropriate for different windows
- Cut out sample curtain
- Sew fabric, lining and interlining
- Fold Mitre Corners
- Hand stitch hems
- Use buckram as curtain heading
- You will be introduced to the different types of curtain headings. French pleating is the type you will sew in class.
All materials and equipment will be provided.
By end of course:
You will have made a sample French-pleated curtain and will have learned about other curtain headings.
Duration and time and Dates:
We run one day workshops.
To Book (call 087 953 68 18)