This dressmaking course was designed for those who would like to learn how to make their own cloathing – dresses, skirts, trousers or whaterver you wish. We can facilitate both beginners and advanced level dressmakers.
During the classes you will be using pattern and fabric of your choice (advice is available as required).
You will learn how to:
- Use a sewing machine
- Take correct body measurements
- Interpret information on pattern
- Lay out and cut out pattern
- Tailor tack, pin and tack pieces of garment
- Alter to fit as necessary
- Sew garment
- Finish off garment, including hand-stitching
By end of course:
You will have learned the basic skills of sewing and will have sewn a garment of your own.
Duration and time and Dates:
We run one day workshops and four-six weeks sewing sewing classess and alteration classes.
call 087 953 68 18
Pay with Paypal