This course teaches dressmaking…….dresses, skirts,trousers…..
It assumes you know how to use a sewing machine. If not, see our Sewing Skills Bootcamp.
It is also suitable for those who want to take their dressmaking skills to a higher level.
You use a pattern and fabric of your choice (advice is available as required).
You will learn how to sew a garment of your choice:
- Take correct body measurements
- Interpret information on a pattern
- Lay out and cut out a pattern
- Tailor tack, pin and tack pieces of garment
- Alter to fit as necessary
- Sew garment
- Finish off garment, including hand-stitching
You will have sewn a garment of your own from conception to completion.
Duration and time and Dates:
We are currently running six week courses.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 953 68 18